Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sendai & My Host Family

After taking the shinkansen (bullet train - 新幹線) for two hours, I arrived at Sendai Station and was warmly greeted by my AMAZING host family.



from left to right: Yumi, Taiga, me, Ayumu, Nozomu


Everyone told me Japanese people didn't hug but apparently my whole host family wanted to. :)

Here are some other pictures from my voyage to Sendai, which by the way looks like a wonderful city. Hopefully I'll get to go exploring or see more of it soon!






Oh, and I bought this Newtype magazine. IT HAS YUI FROM K-ON! ON THE FRONT. :DDD





...and that's about it so far. All of the pictures I have taken so far, and will continue to take, will be up on my Facebook (I assume almost everyone reading this has me as a friend) after I return home... I only posted the very best ones here. :)

I'm going to school starting the day after tomorrow... but I get to miss Wednesday because I'm going to Tokyo Disneyland!!! :D

Bai bai for now.

3 comments - click to comment:

Michael said...

TOKYO DISNEYLAND OMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY.

Also, AWESOME.

eli said...

Hahaha, I'll get you something from there if I can. :) because we all know how much Michael loves Disney. My host family, especially mother, LOVES Disney... and Mickey Mouse. :P

Michael said...

Yay! It looks like I would get along with them. :)

Post a Comment

Please don't post anonymous comments-- enter your name, or choose to comment with your Google/Gmail account!