Thursday, June 10, 2010

IN TOKYO!

The time frame of 'wednesday afternoon' did not exist on my life. :o

And now, after a 10-hour plane ride and much wandering about, I'm in a hotel in Tokyo. I'll be taking the bullet train (新幹線, shinkansen) to Sendai on Sunday, which for me is the day after tomorrow.

I ENJOY BAD ENGLISH SIGNS. for example: The SOY SOUCE it is planted on the table


Bye for now! :D

2 comments - click to comment:

Chris said...

:-) A lost Wednesday afternoon...well, you'll have an extra afternoon on the way home!

The sign is hysterical. Will be fun to hear more :-)

Does the train go so fast you can't see out the window?

I hope you can get some sleep! (you didn't think I could make a comment without mentioning sleep, did you? :-))

your mom

eli said...

Well since I haven't gone on the train yet... :) Well, I have taken the Japan Railway subways but not the bullet train to Sendai.

Post a Comment

Please don't post anonymous comments-- enter your name, or choose to comment with your Google/Gmail account!