Tuesday, June 8, 2010

California PDO

So, I'm at UC Berkely in California for a YFU Pre-Departure Orientation... and that's basically it for my update. I'll be leaving for Japan on Wednesday on a TWO STORY PLANE!!!! ...Apparently, only first class is allowed on the upper floor... but I'll find a way to get up there (without getting in trouble). :D

5 comments - click to comment:

Michael said...

Two story? That's amazing!

Also, BIRTHDAY!!!

Joellllll said...

The 2nd stories of planes are awesome O_O I've been up there and it's all like first class, except bigger!

Unknown said...

Ah . . . behave. This is your father speaking! Like Claire says, I'm sure you'll find a way to get to the top of the plane. But more importantly, have a safe journey.

Peter Thompson said...

Sorry, but do you edit your post, or is it because of the comments that the RSS feed says the last update was the 8th? Because I know you posted this on the 7th.

eli said...

Michael: Happy post-birthday. :) (more like post^3 birthday though)

Peter, I really don't know. Sorry.

Post a Comment

Please don't post anonymous comments-- enter your name, or choose to comment with your Google/Gmail account!