Sunday, June 6, 2010

Email!

Tonight my host mom emailed me. :) She was extremely nice and welcoming. My favorite part was where she said "Our house is not big, not new ,but our family is cheerful and friendly."

:)

5 comments - click to comment:

Anonymous said...

Post pics of your host brothers hee hee =^___^=

eli said...

...oh god. Is this Anna...

Michael said...

They sound really nice :D

Suzanne said...

Question! Does your host family speak English or do you have to communicate with them in Japanese?

eli said...

Hi Suzanne!

My host mom speaks English pretty well, but I don't think any of my brothers or my dad does though... I'll tell you when I find out. :) I kind of want them not to be able to speak English so I can teach them some (as I know my host mom wants that) and so it will be more "immersion" for me... like... y'know. I guess.

:D

Post a Comment

Please don't post anonymous comments-- enter your name, or choose to comment with your Google/Gmail account!